Mini-review time! I’ve had the Mi Power Bank (16,000 mAh) for a few weeks now.
- Survived a full day road trip, managed to charge my phone thrice (from 30% - 60% –> 100%) and my tablet once (which was being drained as I played PSP games on it). End result is ~50% battery left.
- Survived an entire weekend with modest use on both devices.
- Charging rate is faster than average. The provided wire is one of the best I’ve used so far.
- Fits in my pocket, and I’ve charged my phone next to it on occasion while walking.
- No overheating issues.
- Charging time takes a while, but that’s expected.
10⁄10. I highly recommend this to everyone, even if you’re not tech-savvy.
It’s a good plan to have one for either long trips or long power outages. Just make sure that you buy an ORIGINAL one, because fakes don’t work up to the advertised capacity.
(Tip: To easily tell originals, just have it plugged in on an outlet and have your phone plugged in on the unit. BOTH of them should charge. Oh and the USB cable should have no MI branding in it. Packaging comes in a plain white box with an authentication sticker at the side.)